Posts Tagged ‘Apostille Service’
The apostille certificate confirms that the document to which it is attached is valid as well as has been checked by the relevant authority in its country of origin. Further, once this legal certificate has been attached the document is legalized for use overseas and will be accepted by authorities in countries which have joined the Hague Convention. However, still many countries are not joined the Convention but recognize apostilled documents.
Need of an apostille: One can need an apostille certificate when an overseas company or government body has raised demand that you have a document legalised as proof of its authenticity.
Following are few examples when you may need to legalize your document include:
- Qualification documents: To apply for working in abroad.
- To register a birth in another country.
- Birth certificates and certificates of no impediment: To marriage abroad.
- Education documents: For international students returning to their home country.
- Contracts, affidavits and powers of attorney for other country residents: To purchase property abroad or enter into legal agreements.
- Company documents: To trade internationally or to opening a personal or business bank account overseas.
These above listed are just few of examples of requisite of apostille service but there are other more conditions in which you required the legal documents’ apostille services.