Persons, who have been granted permanent resident status in Canada and thus do not yet have Canadian citizenship, are required to get a residency card in order to be readmitted to Canada upon leaving the country.
Notarizers is able to assist you with your permanent resident card, by certifying copies of original documents (e.g.passports, photographs, statutory declarations in lieu of a sponsor),which are required for your permanent residency card application.
This application is provided by Citizenship and Immigration Canada with the inclusion of the following items:
- Guide [IMM 5445]
- Application for a Permanent Resident Card [IMM 5444]
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476]
- Document Checklist [IMM 5574]
- Supplementary Identification Form [IMM 5455]
Please note that an original must be used. Moreover, you will also need one Supplementary Identification Form for each person in your application. You must order it from Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Fees Receipt [IMM 5401]
You have two options to obtain a Fees Receipt:
1. Online fees payment: Visa, American Express Credit Card and Master Card are accepted.
2. Payment of fees at a financial institution in Canada: You must obtain an original receipt form
[IMM 5401] in order to pay at a financial institution.