Applications for passports to apply for in Canada should have a lot of things in place. Getting your passport finalized is necessary and quite helpful in the long run. Canadians are globetrotters and famous travelers. Getting a handy passport ready is the first thing one needs to have to get started on a global journey.
Here Are The Most Important Things You Need To Consider When Getting A Passport Application Accepted:
1. Ensure that the original proof of birth is furnished when you are applying for a passport in Canada. This document has to be certified by the province or territory in Canada. This certificate of citizenship is must. Do not send the photocopy of the proof of citizenship to the passport authorities, instead the original should be furnished.
2. You should be in a position to answer the questions asked in the passport form truthfully. The entire application will be rejected in case you do not answer a question of even furnish falsities.
3. Ensure that the entire application carries the correct name and the supporting identification documents show the name as featured in the birth certificate.
4. You should also submit a piece of identification papers that have the signature clearly. These may include the provincial health card or even the driver’s license. The originals also need to be furnished and readable photocopies provided with all sides of the document. The photocopy should also be signed by the guarantor with a proper date.
5. Finally, if you are furnishing photographs along with your application, you need to ensure that those meet the government standards. Photos that contain a dark background, or even has glares maybe rejected by the authorities. You need to confirm with your local passport office and check for the photograph guideline.
To know more about passport applications in Canada, contact Victor Opara at 416-782-5926 or contact Notarizers via email email@example.com for notarizing passport application